So You Want to Be in Love Again?
Welcome to NumberGuru to built healthy relationships. Your Birth Date Number has been developed with any combination of romantic partners in mind, so long as there is a certain degree of willingness and determination of both parties.
- Maybe you have only just met each other, still starry-eyed, and you want to make sure you are setting up a solid foundation to flourish.
- Maybe you have been in a relationship for a long time and you have children and feelings of resentment for each other.
- Maybe you are hesitant to become married.
- Maybe being married isn’t for you, but you and your partner have co-habitated for some time, and you know things could run more smoothly.
Whatever the case, the numbers introduced in your Date of Birth and the remedies suggested by NumberGuru apply to anyone romantically involved.
Chances are, though, that you are coming to us with a few issues in mind. NumberGuru will suggest you how to:
- Communicate effectively
- Argue healthily
- Rebuild friendship
- Deepen your relationship
Quite a few experts have suggested there are only two things at the basis of a healthy relationship. These two things are: maintaining a good friendship with your partner and being capable of respectfully dealing with conflict.
Method of Approach
Before we begin, it would be beneficial to define what relationship success looks like to both you and your partner. You may be tempted to use a universal term, such as “happy.” Happiness is different for everyone, and may not even be a goal for some. But NumberGuru will use to the word “healthy,” which is both an attainable goal and variegated in its own right.
Talk with your partner about what your relationship would look like if it were healthier. Keep goals reasonable, and for now, keep your list pretty brief. Listen to what your partner wants with an open mind. Do not try to resolve or fix any problems immediately. This is a discussion only.
Some goals could be:
- Increased sexual intimacy
- More time spent together intentionally
- Less fighting or yelling
- Reduced stress during times of conflict
- Improved communication
- More stability
Wait A Minute, Why Was I Even Attracted to My Partner in the First Place?
Good question. It might be helpful to take a few minutes to look at the science of attraction. What brought you two together in the first place? It’s probably slightly more complex, and slightly more basic than you ever imagined.
I’m on Board, but I’m Not Sure About My Partner
The good news is that it’s almost never too late to turn a relationship around. The not-so-good news is that both parties need to be cooperative and they need to put in quite a bit of effort.
*Remember the remedies suggested by NumberGuru will only truly work if both parties are willing to work.
Some researchers suggest that healthy relationships ensure a longer life. This makes sense. A healthy relationship boosts mood, self-esteem, and reduces stress.
Looking for an answer related to your Love & Relationship or Marriage, this option is best for you. You will receive a call from us where you can ask your question. Your question will be answered using Numerology/Vedic Astrology/Prashna Shastra method.
- 30 min Consulting over the phone
- You can ask multiple questions about Marriage, Relationships, and matchmaking.
- Consulting services in English or Hindi
- Full Numerology report; 80 + page computerized report
- Expert Solutions & Suggestions.